No Fee Luxury Rentals in NYC
Gateway’s no fee luxury rentals in NYC allow residents to truly experience downtown Manhattan. Located in Lower Manhattan, these Battery Park luxury apartments are right on the Hudson River esplanade where residents can enjoy views of downtown Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
The Gateway Experience: Floor Plans
Gateway apartments offer a number of uniquely spacious floor plans. Choose from the carefully designed floor plans of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedrooms, or three-bedrooms.
- Luxurious Loft-Like Studios - offering privacy, well-lit and spacious area space, seamless design flow with bathroom and oversized closets
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - large room sizes and separate dining area
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - two-bedrooms with two full baths, featuring walk-in closets
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - chef oversized kitchen, well designed with generous living spaces and two full baths
Gateway Luxury Apartment Amenities: Accommodating Residents With Every Consideration
For residents of Gateway, there are many benefits to enjoy from the no fee luxury rentals in NYC, which provide many perks and accommodations.
- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool - complete with ample seating of lounge chairs, shaded areas with outdoor umbrellas, and green turf.
- Resident Lounge - with views of the swimming pool and plush landscape, the resident lounge offers a slate pool table, HDTV with Blu-ray player, and lounging couches.
- Roof Terrace - as one of the largest rooftop terrace in downtown, this 14,000 sq ft landscaped terrace offers serene landscaping and a comfortable, breezy getaway.
- Children’s Playroom - a sun-filled room with plenty of toys and books.
- On-Site Shopping and Restaurants - dry cleaners, supermarket, and daily establishments necessary for errands are accessible on-site.
- Waterfront Esplanade - access to parks and public art.
- North Lawn - outdoor movies and more on the waterfront - Gateway no fee luxury rentals stage special events just for our residents.
- NY Kids Club - official NY Kids Club gives premier opportunities for families.
- The Club at Gateway - state-of-the-art equipment for working out while looking out at spectacular water views.
Why Battery Park City?
Battery Park City sits at the southwestern tip of Lower Manhattan on 92-acres of reclaimed land. West Street runs along the east edge of Battery Park City, separating downtown Manhattan's Financial District from the area. The Hudson River surrounds the rest of the city on the north, west and south edges of the planned community.
Residents are a quick commute from New Jersey, the World Trade Organization, the World Trade Center, Hudson River harbors, the Financial District. Subway stations are accessible through the West Street pedestrian bridges which also connect residents and workers to the PATH station in the Financial District of nearby downtown Manhattan. Beneath West Street, a tunnel gives connectivity to the World Trade Center PATH station. Located at the lower end of Vesey Street, the Battery Park City Ferry Terminal offers transportation to a number of points in New Jersey.
As one of Manhattan’s most prominent communities with neighboring shopping malls, and fine dining facilities, Gateway is the ultimate downtown destination.
Gateway Battery Park Luxury Apartments
Contact the Gateway leasing office and make an appointment to view available no fee luxury rentals in our downtown community. Call (212) 586-3600 to schedule a tour.